Saturday, April 25, 2015

Whale Sharks in La Paz

We decided to take a short tour while in La Paz to swim with the Whale Sharks. That's correct....Whale Sharks. Not to worry. They only eat plankton and not people.

Not much more to say other than it was an experience of a life time. Let me share some photos with you. I am sorry I am not a professional photographer so that explains the not so grand photos.

Tomorrow we sail off to the Sea of Cortez for 6 weeks of more adventures.


 Our Skipper



Headed out to the hunt.


Maggie in the groove


Taken from the boat. Our first whale shark.


Photos taken with my underwater camera.















 Not a great photo of Maggie with Whale Shark in the forefront



That is all of the photos. I now have to add this to my list of adventures over the past 7+ years since leaving San Francisco. Hopefully you enjoyed the photos as much as I enjoyed swimming with he SHARKS.

Until next time. Be safe out there.

Denny
s/v Dolce Vita

3 comments:

Barb said...

Great birthday gift to yourself! Barb

Anonymous said...

I've wanted to dive with whale sharks- you beat me again! Robin

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Denny. Bings back lot's of good memories. Come see us in Reno or Mazatlan.
Glenn and Glenna
530 2188915