Friday, May 4, 2012

Caribbean Islands

I am making this short. Bad connection. Sorry it has been so long. Enjoy. We are in Puerto Rico as I type this in the dark.


Clear clear waters that you would never believe possible

A mega yacht near us at a marina


Island time

Anybody home at Flo's Cafe?

Dolce Vita at rest 
Flo's cafe\

I caught and cleaned my first conch

Ready to eat 
They ran out of gas. I helped them bring another from the dock below

They didn't have electricity. I leaned here my head lamp

Everyone is happy

Maggie

Let's see, I think this is the correct button on the generator

This man does not know what he is doing

my God, he did it. We have light

Don't worry, be happy

Am I good or not?

I caught him

He caught me

Nassau

She kicked my butt

Sea monsters

Good place to chill

who said I can't cook

My first eatable bread

Pigs swim here



The Bond movie was filmed here. Under water cave

This was the view where we sat and did our laundry

Island time

Having a good time at happy hour

the master cook at work


Am I enjoying myself?

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hope you're enjoying PR, Denny. Memories!